Fashion week is always a busy time for me! London Fashion Week is often a mad-dash from one show to the next with very little time in between to make sure that I’m ready for the front row photographers. With LFW having drawn to a close and now being mid-Milan I thought I’d share my fashion week survival kit.
1) A Statement Bag – There’s an unspoken war happening between fashion week attendees over who has the best bag. I feel armed and ready with my classic Hermes Kelly bag with sheen palladium hardware. It’s virtually a weapon amongst the fashion crowd.
2) My phone – Obviously necessary for Instagramming my fave runway looks.
3) My bespoke personalised iPhone cover – Everyone has the same phone these days and who could live without the iPhone. I like to be different so my bespoke covers make me feel like I have a new phone every day alternating them to coordinate with my outfit.
4) My Tom Ford lipstick in Paradiso Pink – I made my office hunt down every lipstick I could find this colour was my summer crush and it was limited edition. I love how it just instantly brightens up my face – perfect for pre-show photo-ops.
5) My Hermes diary/ notebook – For those rare occasions when an iPhone just won’t do.
6) A pair of sunglasses – I always carry a pair with me, day or night. I love this pair by Illesteva, they’re a modern shape and add a fashionable edge to any outfit.
7) Concealer – Never leave home without a good concealer girls. My favourite is Matchmaster by Mac, as it can hide a multitude of sins be it dark circles from last night’s post-show party or an unfortunate break out It helps me to feel young and fresh all day.
8) My mascara – Perfect for pre-show touch-ups. I think wearing shades during a show is a social faux pas unless your Anna Wintour of course.
9) My iPad and headphones – I think headphones are the most stylish way to say “I’m not listening to you” when forced to talk to uninteresting people.
10) My hair brush – I carry a Valentino Mind Brush with me because I can’t fit Luke in my bag.
11) My charger – I always run out of battery.